Sherpa Asaar Jacket SW2123 Rathee
A small brand with a great big heart, every authentic garment Sherpa makes—for trekking, traveling and exploring the world— is tested in the Himalayas for your greater well-being, and reflects their Himalayan homeland’s time-honored beliefs and humility.
This 2.5-layer waterproof, breathable jacket uses a super lightweight laminate to minimize bulk, making it easy to pack and versatile enough to take on any adventure.
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with nylon webbing loop for easy stowing
- Four-way mechanical stretch for comfort during movement
- Inner fabric layer is finished with a dry touch print, a protective layer of raised dots that keeps the fabric from touching the wearer’s skin, that is moisture wicking for added comfort
- Seam sealed 2.5-layer shell fabric has a 20,000mm/30,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Hood has LYCRA® binding at opening for a snug, comfortable fit and can be refined via a single adjustment at the centre back of hood
- Weight: 181 g. (6.4 oz.)
- Himaltec® laminated 100% nylon four-way mechanical stretch double ripstop with clear dot pattern laminate and a dry touch print on the fabric backing