Sherpa Asaar Jacket SM2122 Gokarna
A small brand with a great big heart, every authentic garment Sherpa makes—for trekking, traveling and exploring the world— is tested in the Himalayas for your greater well-being, and reflects their Himalayan homeland’s time-honored beliefs and humility.
This 2.5-layer waterproof, breathable jacket uses a super lightweight laminate to minimize bulk, making it easy to pack and versatile enough to take on any adventure.
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with a nylon webbing loop for easy stowing
- Four-way mechanical stretch
- Inner fabric layer is finished with a dry touch print, a protective layer of raised dots that keeps the fabric from touching the wearer’s skin to provide comfort and enable the quick transfer of vapour through to the outside of the fabric
- Seam sealed 2.5-layer shell fabric has a 20,000mm/30,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Hood has LYCRA® binding at opening for a snug, comfortable fit and can be refined via a single adjustment at the centre back of hood
- Weight: 227 g. (8 oz.)
- Himaltec® laminated 100% nylon four-way mechanical stretch double ripstop with clear dot pattern laminate and a dry touch print on the fabric backing