Patagonia Quandary Pants 55416
Patagonia’s mission is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, and use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Built for comfort and unconstrained movement, these multi-functional, all-season pants are made of lightweight 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Lightweight pants made of stretchy 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button, hidden drawcord and a zippered fly
- Two front drop-in pockets, two back pockets (one drop-in and one with reverse-coil zipper closure), secure zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Inseam gusset for mobility
- Pants convert to capris; tab, loop and metal snap keep cuffs in place
- Inseam length: 32 inches
- Colour: SHLE (Shale)
- 264 g (9.3 oz)