Sherpa Kirtipur Sweater SM6108 Kharani
The insulated Kirtipur Sweater, which won a Gold award at ISPO, is a mesh of handcrafts and new fabric technology. The 100 percent lambswool sweater is handcrafted by women from a small village called Kirtipur, near Kathmandu, Nepal, where it takes 7 days to handcraft and assemble one sweater. It's lined with PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco, a synthetic insulation that offers warmth, softness, and lightweight comfort and contains 60%-post consumer recycled material.
- High pile, fleece lining is added to the hood, collar, and hand pockets to add comfort next-to-skin
- Handcrafted by women from a small village near Kathmandu, Nepal
- Each sweater ships with its own individual muslin garment bag for protective storage
- Interior chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets to secure essentials
- Weight: 1900 g. (67.86 oz.)
- Exterior is 100% lambswool; Insulation is PrimaLoft® Black Eco (40g) made of 60% post consumer recycled materials; Lining is 100% polyester soft brushed tricot.