Sherpa Gurkhali Pant SM4108-REG Tamur River
A small brand with a great big heart, every authentic garment Sherpa makes—for trekking, traveling and exploring the world— is tested in the Himalayas for your greater well-being, and reflects their Himalayan homeland’s time-honored beliefs and humility.
Made of abrasion-resistant Dyneema® the most durable fibre in the world, which is 15 times stronger than steel, the Gurkhali Pant is named after the Nepali soldiers who are known for their fearless military prowess. Rugged and capable in any condition, they're lightweight and slightly stretchy, but also have reinforced stitching and seams, so they won't blow out when you put them to the test.
- Mid-Rise, straight-leg fit
- Pocketing: Classic 5-Pocket jean styling
- With a gusseted crotch and durable two-way stretch-and-recovery fabric, this garment is supportive and retains it's shape while accomodating for greater mobility and comfort
- Made of Dyneema®, the strongest and most durable fiber in the world, for a lightweight soft feel that is extremely durable and abrasion resistant
- Reinforced with heavy duty stitching and bartacking at critical seams for your most active days
- Weight: 600 g. (21.43 oz.)
- 7 oz. Twill made from 68% Pima cotton / 19% cotton / 6% Dyneema® polyethylene / 5% LYCRA® T400® polyester / 2% LYCRA® spandex