Sherpa Namgyal Jacket SM414 Tamur River
A small brand with a great big heart, every authentic garment Sherpa makes—for trekking, traveling and exploring the world— is tested in the Himalayas for your greater well-being, and reflects their Himalayan homeland’s time-honored beliefs and humility.
This 2-layer bonded Namgyal Jacket, with a blended wool exterior, will last a lifetime. It’s machine washable, extremely breathable and is lined with soft, warm fleece with subtle features like a built-in media port and chord guide and Nepal inspired details.
- Warm wool exterior is bonded to a soft, micro-fleece lining for next-to-skin comfort
- Wool blend fabric is machine washable for easy care
- Chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets zip shut to secure essentials
- Includes our unique, low profile media system with a media port and earbud guides for ease of use
- Weight: 704 g. (24.6 oz.)
- A 2-layer, bonded softshell–54% polyester / 46% wool | Liner Fabric: 100% polyester fleece