Tilley Intrepid Bag IV AD04
This sturdy and durable waxed cotton Intrepid bag was inspired by a Canadian Army utility bag sent to Alex Tilley by veteran Neil Thompson.
- Front flap secured with two leather straps
- Zippered top
- Interior with the capacity to hold a 13" laptop
- 6 pockets in total (3 inside, 3 outside)
- Adjustable/detachable leather strap
- Made in Canada
- Length: 14", Width: 6", Height: 13"
- Water resistant waxed cotton fabric with North American leather trim
- Fabric is designed to crease & distress, "acquiring character"
- Care for waxed cotton - Spot clean with mild detergent
- Care for leather? Wipe with soft, dry cloth